Monday, June 23, 2014

BACK in the USSR

BACK in Russia after just over than 1,000 days since my last trip in 2011.  So excited to reconnect with the russian culture, and hopefully serve up a more honest perspective of life here instead of the biased / negative propaganda the american media keeps providing.

We're also extremely excited because Darya is joining us on this trip the first time, on her first ever visit to Russia!   She's proving to be a very handy translator so far (and keeps quizzing me on russian to keep me sharp).  The irony is that I'm giving her farsi lessons at the same time she's teaching me russian, so either we're both gonna be super linguistic in a short amount of time, or both be totally confused !!!



1 comment:

  1. Take lots of pics and bring me back a keychain!

    ReplyDelete